Thursday, July 7, 2011

Time to update...NEW AGENCY


Yes..I've moved to another Agency. I started here in CD since July 20th. After went for a few other interviews with another Agency, finally i chose to be here...and I'm proud of this decision i made. . *pat myself on the back*. Still the same position which is an AE, but with a different environment and Client. i'm serving a bigger Client now :D .... Alhamdulillah because I have this gut in me to challenge myself. It is a big challenge. Others might not see it but I'm feeling it baybee.

I have tonnes of things to learn about the Client especially and the people in this Agency. I told my self quietly, "be careful and don't easily trust anybody".....

As per planned....I wish to settle down here for few years... Hopefully Allah bukakan pintu rezeki aku kat sini n berikah kepuasan dan kegembiraan bekerja di sini. InsyaAllah and Amin~




The AE,
Cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment