Thursday, January 31, 2013

The break-up on 6th December 2012


Strawberry & Cookies. Our relationship ended on December 6th 2012, 2 weeks before the 23rd of Dec, a date where we chose to get engage....... It was painful but Strawberry decided to let go of Cookies as he found a new love that he think can replace Cookies, better in every way perhaps... RIP to our relationship. Thanks for the 6 years. 6 FUCKING YEARS. Our memories remain as memories in both our heart & mind.

I've tried to save it, with all the energy and love that I have, but he seems to loose all the interest and love. It was painful, to see someone that you really love deeply, that someone who is always there in your future that you've dream of......suddenly lost all his love towards you. There's no more heart, no more mind to think rationally i guess... I brought him to places, La Bodega, Ole Ole Bali Sky Bar....to talk, to cry....and it was there at Sky Bar where he ended it, at almost midnight.

I was left, clueless, breaking, dying....

It was almost a miracle that I survived up until today. Sometimes, my strength to keep on living was unbelievable, and sometimes I broke down and crash into pieces...It was hard, but always be positive and remember that all of htis is written by Allah SWT. He whom always love his Hamba, will give us test. And this is the most difficult test I've faced in 26 years of my life. Alhamdulillah....


I dont have any intention to write this post, but i keep writing till here....

I should stop, memories will remain as MEMORIES.


-Fad.


No comments:

Post a Comment