Thursday, August 13, 2009

I CAN BE A GOOD WOMAN.

.

Yezzzzaaa!!!At last i got the free wifi connection from my bed next to the window. Thanx goodness!!!

Say bye to sleep and hello to the internet access. *weeee*

I've been gone for so long and not bothering to update my own blog. So, here i am.

I've been quite lonely for the past week since i don't know where does everyone gone too. Friends, they are gone. None. i have no idea. Been spending my days with my roomate and housemate only lately. Eat with them, and relaxing at home together. O, big news, I COOKED CHICKEN SOUP, KAILAN GORENG BELACAN and SAMBAL KICAP with Ella last wednesday nite. OMG!!! Me? COoking? Well... haha... i am not useless in cooking orite. U should taste the very delicious menu we cooked the other day. I was so proud of my selfuntil i can't stop myself for texting my sis and Strawberry announcing my cooking ability. Thanx to Strawberry and Aunty back in BP for guiding me through sms for the Chicken soup. Thank u aunty.hehe.. (Resepi bakal mak mertua ok...) Thumbs up! *pat n my own back* hehe..

So, next dish i wanna try to make is Chicken curry! yes! will go home to my mom's house this weekend and learn! I can be a good woman once i know how to cook and start cooking on my own. Now i feel complete and satisfied with myself.


So, today i'm fasting and now craving for Custard Dunkin DOnut. huuu...guess i am going to Pyramid after my seminar this evening just to get it. i don't care. i want it. Then, maybe i'll break-fast with Strawberry, or else, i'm gonna be on my own.


Another thing is, i'm looking forward for this sunday as Ayul is coming over to KL from Kedah. So, we gonna walk around KL on Sunday nite! Yipee! There it goes, i might be skipping class next week just to give her company to lepak anywhere. *shhhh...don't tell mom*


I want Dunkin,
Cookies

2 comments:

  1. wah... da pandai masak.... hihihihi..

    tanda2 awal nak jadi isteri org nih...

    hihihihiihi....

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu lah nazi!!! aku nak kawen cepat..hahahaa!!!

    ReplyDelete