Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rumah sewa oh rumah sewa

.

Tonight i am moving into my new rumah sewa! Tomorrow class is starting and i am moving into the house tonight, sleep there and go to class from there tomorrow. My life will be THERE after this!! hehe..


SO, now i am busy packing all mys stuff and make sure that i don't leave out anything. *Tired*


I don'tknow why but i am feeling a lil nervous now. Maybe it's becase of the new environment i'll be in. Grrr...But i have my friend, Ella with me in the same house. *Relax a lil*


So, i better continue with my packing.



P/S: Doakan everything will be good for me in the new house. I will really appereciate that. ;)


The nervous girl,
Cookies

.

3 comments:

  1. yup. commercial. first time ni dok lua. dah 3 hari dah stay kat rumah sewa. kinda ok laaa...so far.hehe...cuma, housemate suke konker tv. ukh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. suke konker tv..? ceh.siott jer..
    uma tu bpe org duduk..
    fad dok sebilik ngn sape..?
    anyway jd ke pg mtv nnt..???

    ReplyDelete