Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011 was Bandung. What's up 2012?!

2011 has left us 5 days ago. And now we are living in 2012. I look forward to a better year where I can do most of the things I've been planning. It will not just be me, but 2012 is going to be my year with my man. Yup! We're planning a few things for us to do this year, including to polish up his skill in photography and our love for food, travel and sight-seeing.....

You gotta do things you love to the fullest before its too late though :) Have a hobby. Don't just work, in and out the same thing everyday... Keep ourselves going!

So i think you're going to see a different side of us this year coz we're going to be a more adventurous couple. ehehhh!

Ok, i forgot to update about our trip to Bandung Indonesia in November last year. I'm proud to say that it was my first trip where I used my own money and paid for my dad's flight ticket. The feeling to be able to do that was amazing. I believed that was the starting point for me to start traveling...more places will be pinned after this.



Aside from that, It was my first holiday trip with my man too. I've never thought it could've happened but it did! My parents was so open minded that they let him came with us...it's actually something i never thought of but it happened :) To have him with me throughout the 4days there were unbelievable. I was quite amazed that he survived staying in the same room with my dad n nephew. hehee..Proud of u darling!




Bandung was such a superb experienced. I LOVE BANDUNG. I LOVE BANDUNG'S FOOD. Me and food are new bestfriend (that's why i gained so much weight now). Minang food, Sunda food, Nasi Uduk, Soses, Baso, Indonesian traditional kueh...everything are so delicious and worth every Rupiah. Mom had fun, dad was too...of course coz my dad was an adventurous man. My sister is always my best company. We had the same interest. To have her around is such a bliss, everytime. Nephew was happy too. He's just lucky. At his age, he had travel to many places...Bandung was such a nice, cooling place. The people are kind and polite. Excited that I got to see the school kids in their uniform, Angkutan Kota, people selling food by the roadside, entertainer and many things about Bandung is pure awesome. Love love love...



Bandung was the only highlight in my 2011. Others was not really nice to me. So, hopefully 2012 will treat me better. I will make sure of that.... (keep in mind: Explore & Adventure with love)

Terbyk plak upload gba, tapi sebenarnye banyak lagi gba kat Bandung. Tak mampu nk upload semua. For u who's reading, enjoy k :D


Let's go 2012!
Cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment